The San Francisco ULTRA Chocolate Tour- 21 and Up
- 3 - 3 ½ -hour walking tour of downtown San Francisco
- Saturdays at 3:00 pm
- Flat route, 1 mile long, with time to sit
- 7 stops with generous tastings at each
- Tour limited to 14 people, advance tickets required
- Begins at Mandarin Oriental Hotel, ends at 2 Embarcadero Center
- $75 (+ $1 ticket fee) per person
We’ve taken our Chocolate Tour and kicked it up a notch - adding unique wine pairings and even an artisan cocktail. Your tour begins in a contemporary downtown lounge where you’ll sample a spirits & chocolate pairing while learning about chocolate’s intriguing history.
All guests will receive a Chocolate Lover Card entitling you to discounts and VIP treatment at 10 different San Francisco chocolate boutiques.
NOTE: Customers must be over 21 and bring valid id
- Craft cocktail pairing at an elegant downtown hotel bar
- Frothy, old-fashioned hot chocolate from a Union Square café
- Blind chocolate bar tasting at a specialty newsstand that carries 225 different bars form 15 different countries
- Infused chocolate bars and delectable brownies from a modern Belgian chocolate maker
- Dragees from a beloved local chocolatier who showcases fresh, farmer's market ingredients
- Hazelnut Parisian macarons from San Francisco’s most charming pastry shop
- Wine and truffle flight at a hidden downtown French wine bar – 4 wines, 4 chocolates
Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.