Events & Specials
Gourmet Halloween Sweets Tour
Halloween doesn’t have to be a night of bad candy and icky chocolate, full of sugar and preservatives. This Halloween, show your kids how delicious sweets can be when made with love and natural ingredients. Our Halloween Sweets Tours will lead a group of young gremlins and witches through San Francisco’s Hayes Valley, sampling everything from Parisian macarons to infused chocolate truffles.
Don’t worry parents, all sweets can be squirreled away for later enjoyment in your trick-or-treating bags.
- Saturday November 2 at 1pm
- 2 hour tour in Hayes Valley neighborhood
- Costumes encouraged, but not mandatory
- 8 different sweets tasting stops
- Limited to 12 people per group
- All sweets included in the price (bring your own trick or treating bag)
- Tickets are $39/pp (Both adults and children must purchase tickets)
Holiday Lights & Chocolate Tour
What better way to experience the city’s holiday lights than with a cup of hot chocolate and a peppermint truffle? Join us on a special Holiday version of our popular San Francisco Gourmet Chocolate Tour. This evening tour will include viewings of the Christmas Tree and lights in Union Square, Embarcadero Center, the Palace Hotel and Westfield Centre.
- Tour runs from 4:30 - 7:30 pm in December (Fridays, Saturdays and some midweek days)
- 3 hour walking and tasting tour
- Tickets $53 (same as Chocolate Tour)
- 7 different stops with generous tastings at each