The Original San Francisco Gourmet Chocolate Tour
- 3 hour walking tour from San Francisco waterfront to Union Square
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:30 am (no Mondays in Winter)
- Saturdays at 2 pm (and sometimes 11 am)
- Flat route, 1 ½ miles long, one seated stop
- 7 stops with generous tastings at each (you'll have goodies for later!)
- Tour limited to 14 people, advance tickets required
- Begins at Justin Herman Plaza, ends at Westfield Centre
- $53 (+ $1 ticket fee) per person
Gourmet Halloween Sweets Tour
'Tis the Season
Holiday Lights & Chocolate Tour
Do you love fine chocolate? You have come to the right city, because San Francisco is at the center of the new wave of artisan chocolatiers. They're experimenting with high quality beans, new methods of production, exotic fillings and breathtaking packaging. On this tour you will learn about what makes fine chocolate and sample from a wide array of locally made San Francisco chocolates. Your chocolate obsessed guide will fill you in on the history of chocolate, its health benefits and all the latest trends. All while strolling through San Francisco's historic waterfront area, where Ghirardelli first set up shop during the Gold Rush.
All guests will receive a Chocolate Lover Card entitling you to discounts and VIP treatment at 10 different San Francisco chocolate boutiques.
Note: This is NOT the NYC-based tour company that advertises on Groupon and has attempted to copy our concept with a shorter tour, much larger groups, tiny samples and uninformed tour guides.
Lots and lots of samples – more than you can finish – from the local SF chocolate makers listed below.
- Single origin chocolate sting from a new & award-winning San Francisco bean-to-bar chocolate maker
- Infused chocolates from a beloved local chocolatier who showcases fresh, farmer's markets ingredients
- Unshelled truffles from a small, ground-breaking local chocolatier
- Aromatic hot chocolate and healthful chocolate bars from a modern Belgian chocolate maker
- Gorgeous chocolates from an East Bay chocolatier dedicated to using the best ingredients on the planet.
- Intense milk chocolate tasting from a tech savvy Bay Area bean-to-bar chocolate maker
- Wine Country chocolates from a chocolateria dedicated to finding exceptional chocolates from small, family-owned makers around the world
Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.